mandag 7. august 2017

Mindekirken

It's time for more inspiration on the double page sketch for August at Stick it Down.
Here is my tak on it;


Here is the sketch:

As you see, I used photos for some of the sirkles in the bacground and framed the three square photos with white paper.

Here are some closeups.
I used at stensil and som distress ink on the background.


I wrote my journaling direct on the background, and put an arrow beside it for the visiual effect.
On the bottom of my pages I've used two different paper strips.


My title is cut out with an TH alphabet.


I sometimes put on a date somewhere on my page, so also here.


Why don't take a look at all our August sketches over at Stick it down.

1 kommentar:

Lenas kort sa...

Så fin lo du har laget her Hanne :-) Stilig med kombinasjonen runde og firkantede bilder :-) Ønsker deg en fin helg :-)