lørdag 1. juli 2017

Feeling Sketchy sketch #172

It's July and time for a new sketch over at the Feeling Sketchy Challenge blog.

Here is my take on the sketch:


Here is the sketch #172:

Jen Leeflang sitt bilde.

Our sponsor this time is SheepSkiDesigns
Andreja Lampe sitt bilde.



I have used two of their beautiful digistamps, Fuchsia and Flutterby.

I colored both with Prisma Color pencils and cut them out with circle dies from Spellbinders. Backgroundpaper are from Blue Fern Studio.


Here you see the colored Fuchsia, cut out and matted with a scalloped circle.


Here are the little Flutterby and my sentiment. I think this round birthdaystamp were great for this card, Do you see that the tiny flowers in the middle are colored too?




1 kommentar:

AndreaNorris sa...

Beautiful colouring, love how you've incorporated two images :D
You can enter you card into my SheepSki Designs challenge on Facebook
Andrea x
SheepSki Designs
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1730005463906336/